Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fortress Update

Hey All. Heres a small update. Ive finished texturing the rock face. I'm happy with how it looks. I also finished the cliff face on the left side but I'm not thrilled with it. I think I'm going to wait until I get a better hot wire cutter to do another one. I also need to tidy up the ramp. I plan on placing an order with HotwireFoamFactory for a hot wire cutter and some of their foam coat. But my hobby fund is exactly $0.00 at the moment so ill have to wait till I sell something. I'll do a review when I do purchase though. If your interested in their products TerranScapes on YouTube has some great videos. Anyway here are some pictures:

I'm really not sure what to do with the big open space pictured above. A forest doesnt make sense cuz they would trim them down surrounding a castle to make their arches more effective. I'm thinking either some sort of water feature like a pond/swampy marsh thing or just leaving it open. Any ideas?


 Ive got some Warmachine minis on their for scale. But it looks like until I can raise some funds this project is on hold. As always comments/suggestions/critiques always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment